I am a Master Rebirthing Breathworker with over 25 years’ experience. Gentleness and Kindness are at the heart of my practice. I hold a safe space for my clients to experience their breath fully, develop self-acceptance and self-love, and ultimately transform their life and realise their dreams.
Private Breathwork Sessions
One2one sessions available either online with Zoom or face to face at Angel House. Fees: £120 for a two-hour session. Call 00 44 7962 202 901 for a chat and/or to arrange a date.
Rebirthing Breathwork Training
Together with my colleague Doug Sawyer, I run a thorough Breathwork Training, the AIR School of Breathwork, at AIRschoolofbreathwork.com
Intensive Rebirthing Breathwork Retreats
Join me for a tailor-made retreat at Angel House that will change your life.
Create the perfect mix of activity and rest, choosing from the following list:
- Individual Rebirthing Breathwork sessions
- Conscious Walking in stunning Dartmoor National Park
- Wim Hof breathing method and cold water swimming
- Family Constellation and more
- Making sure there is plenty of time for rest and integration.
Fees: 1 day £390, 2 days £690, 3 days £950
These fees include: full board at Angel House, transport from and to Exeter Railway station and all chosen sessions.
Venue: Angel House, Tedburn St Mary, EX6 6EN
Tel: 01647 270081 or 07962 202 901
– Graduated as Economist from Lausanne University, Switzerland in 1980 and worked for 10 years for the Swiss Government and 2 years for a Swiss NGO in Africa
– Trained as a Rebirther in Venezuela with Dr Viola Edward in 1995 and have been working with the Breath ever since
– Founded a comprehensive Rebirthing Breathwork Training in 2010, the AIR School of Breathwork (AIRschoolofbreathwork.com) with colleague Doug Sawyer
– Joined the International Breathwork Foundation (IBF) in 2000 and was the IBF President from 2008 to 2012
– Successfully lead the IBF project of bringing breathwork to the UN by applying for Special Consultative Status by the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations (ECOSOC), which was granted to the IBF in 2016.
– Developed a Conscious Breathing for Trauma Recovery programme especially directed at the refugees with IBF colleague Judee Gee.